turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

MORE SUMTOY patterns (pics)

Started by drum817, April 08, 2011, 02:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

I'm thinking about a sumtoy myself. The numbers Tim is putting up don't lie. I'm impressed!

SumToy

Quote from: pitjeep on April 08, 2011, 02:23:33 PM
i would like to see what 33 yards looks like.

Pitjeep will they let you shoot this load.  I think you would be real good with the Browning and the choke you have with the 3-2-7.    May need to step up a little on the choke.

Now the chokes are 65 shipped to you for the ones that asked.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

new2turkey

pitjeep

Quote from: SumToy on April 08, 2011, 09:36:01 PM
Quote from: pitjeep on April 08, 2011, 02:23:33 PM
i would like to see what 33 yards looks like.

Pitjeep will they let you shoot this load.  I think you would be real good with the Browning and the choke you have with the 3-2-7.    May need to step up a little on the choke.

Now the chokes are 65 shipped to you for the ones that asked.

i could shoot the load there.browning is a 3 inch gun. dont have a 3 1/2 .

cannonball

Hay Flats

Have you run any 6's through that combo yet? I would love to know how Hevi 6's perform with the Sum toy chokes.

Thanks, Kurt

SumToy

Quote from: Hay Flats on April 10, 2011, 12:17:29 PM
Have you run any 6's through that combo yet? I would love to know how Hevi 6's perform with the Sum toy chokes.

Thanks, Kurt

It will work.  I would open it up just a little I think if I was going to run the 21/4 6's out of it.  Now it would have a good pattern but may pick up some with just a little bigger.  Now with the 2oz it would work good.  It one of the thing that you make small shell change or small choke change will make the gun look like a new gun.    Now it is cheaper to change shells and not chokes.  I like to see you change chokes  :goofball:but you may not need to. :icon_thumright:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA