OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

beretta Urika/ beretta extrema Hevi 13 7's (10in beard, 1 1/8 spurs)

Started by Longshanks, April 08, 2011, 12:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longshanks

Shot a turkey  (10 in beard, 1/1/8 spurs)  this morning with my beretta urika/ PG .670 / 3/2/7's hevi 13 at 40yds.  Hammered him.  Unbelievable the amount of shot in the turkeys head and neck and the devastation.  Neck was broken in at least two places.  High number of pass throughs. 7's are incredible.
     Patterned an extrema with the Hevi shot choke .671 and 3.5/ 2.25/7's this morning as well.  This combo at 40yds will put 150+ shot in a HS turkey target.  IN THE TURKEY!  Nice homework guys. Will be carrying the extrema in the morning.  (Heard two other gobblers)

VAHUNTER

Good things come to those who wait

vaturkey

Vaturkey

goblr77

Gobble!

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

ILIKEHEVI-13

A damage assessment would have been nice with pictures.   :z-guntootsmiley:

But I know what you mean. 

Longshanks

Sorry guys,
     Im kinda computer challenged.  Still trying to figure out loading pictures on this website. Will get up to speed here pretty quick.  Good luck in the turkey woods.

goblr77

Quote from: Longshanks on April 08, 2011, 05:48:42 PM
Sorry guys,
     Im kinda computer challenged.  Still trying to figure out loading pictures on this website. Will get up to speed here pretty quick.  Good luck in the turkey woods.

Save your pics in your documents or wherever. I usually resize mine to "web large". When you go to post them hit "additional options" "browse" then click on the picture, hit "open" and "post".