North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Countdown to kick off ...

Started by davisd9, February 03, 2017, 01:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

2 weeks to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Bowguy

Good luck. We're still over a month out

davisd9

She is cleaned up and ready to go. Checking POA this weekend.

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

dirt road ninja

It's coming quick now. Looking like bad weather for Saturday, I did put out a tent in the event of rain. 

Rzrbac

Just cleaned mine up Sunday night and got a box of shells this afternoon.  Wished our season was opening soon.

YoungbuckTX

10 days to go for SC.. I am hunting a new property this year. Went last week to listen and heard 3 different groups of birds. Going to go back once more to set a game plan for the opener
line 'em up

SwampRooster17

One more week to go for the SC boys!Can't wait to get after them!  Went a head and took some days off for the opening week

WNY Bowhunter

Down to 29 days to the KY opener. Just talk to the property owner tonight...he saw a flock of 20 gobblers behind the house a few days ago. Can't wait to get after them!!!  :fud:
"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

Bowguy

davisd9

3 days here in SC and ninja is in the woods.

TheBigSnood

Headed to KS in 3 weeks!  Then back to KY and IN.. aooohaa
Are you willing to step out of the boat as Peter did?  Think about it, he wouldn't have walked on water without stepping out of the boat!

trkehunr93

Quote from: davisd9 on March 08, 2017, 05:42:29 PM
She is cleaned up and ready to go. Checking POA this weekend.

You scoped it.  Looks nice.  I swear I'll always have a turkey gun with a scope now.  keeps my cheek where its suppose to be so I'm not shooting over their heads anymore.

Bowguy

You guys are lucky. Snow is down now to just over knee deep n it's gonna snow again tomo ugh. Put some on the board guys!!

BABS9

Took a walk on the property I do a lot of my hunting on yesterday. Perfect day warmed up a bit and still had snow on the ground. Figured be a good opportunity to see where the deer and turkey are moving and set up a few trail cams. Tons of sign. Turkey tracks everywhere. Seen 5 deer. Spring is looking good for this property!
Here are some pics I took. Hopefully I'll have some trail cam pics soon.

Bowguy

I went out this morning n found birds too but the snow is still deep. They were isolated sightings