turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cabelas or Ol Tom Vest ? - Opinons wanted

Started by 870BkWht, January 31, 2017, 01:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV TURKEY THUG

Just got a tatr2 today. Love the layout of the vest and it seems very comfortable. Got to wait about a month to really put it to the test.

Life of Riley

Quote from: SSCsnood on March 17, 2017, 03:01:42 PM
Highly recommend checking out the bucklick creek vest

The cushion on that thing looks paper thin. Also, there's no real creek named bucklick as far as google told me. I'd go with the tactical tat'r 2, great vest, best cushion.

870BkWht

I guess i should've posted an update before now but i wound up buying the cabelas tatr 2. I think it will suit my needs very well and I'm looking forward to using it,  but i have to wait until April 17th.  The seat is hands down awesome and i feel like it will have plenty of room for what i need. 

Thanks for all of your opinions and helping me make the decision.

Ben

kjnengr

Quote from: 870BkWht on March 19, 2017, 10:44:13 PM
I guess i should've posted an update before now but i wound up buying the cabelas tatr 2. I think it will suit my needs very well and I'm looking forward to using it,  but i have to wait until April 17th.  The seat is hands down awesome and i feel like it will have plenty of room for what i need. 

Thanks for all of your opinions and helping me make the decision.

Ben

Sounds great.  Hope it works well for you.  I love my tactical tat'r II vest.  My hunting buddy even tried mine on this weekend and he might be sold. 

And yes, I agree, the seat is one of the best attributes of the vest.  My buddy's mind was blown when he saw how easy it is and it never slaps the back of your legs when you move from place to place.