turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Burn pile call

Started by SS Calls, January 21, 2017, 11:08:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SS Calls

One saved from the burn pile. Josh found this call on the bench and stuck another paddle on it. It went from a burn pile call to one I'll carry this Spring. LOL

https://soundcloud.com/ss-custom-calls/burn-pile-call

hunter22

Josh did real good. Great sounding call.

davisd9

Thank goodness for the save! Great sounding call!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Bowguy

mwr

Will

Man that thing sounds good.

SS Calls

Thanks guys!! Much appreciated. Forgot to mention what it is.. It's a field box made from Cedar with Kwila lid.

packmule

BOB_HARWELL

That happens sometimes, no lid sounds good, later you put the right one on it. I usually keep those calls a few months before trying a different lid. Strange things happen.
I enjoyed the short visit with you & Josh at UniCoi.
Bob

jed clampett

mgm1955

SS Calls

Quote from: BOB_HARWELL on January 22, 2017, 03:31:33 PM
That happens sometimes, no lid sounds good, later you put the right one on it. I usually keep those calls a few months before trying a different lid. Strange things happen.
I enjoyed the short visit with you & Josh at UniCoi.
Bob

I've probably burned some decent calls Bob!  :TooFunny: Josh and I really enjoyed hanging out with you and Darrin. Hopefully we can have more time next year.

Greg Massey

Just show's changing lids can make a dead call, become a live call....save the burn pile...great sound...