Previous topic - Next topic

Lon0121

Quaker Boy pro-staff
mossy oak pro-staff

Gobble!

i have seen some good patterns some poor patterns
I will let others make recommandations because i have never tried these shells

VAHUNTER

i have not had as good of patterns with the 1 5/8oz as i do with 2 1/4oz. but still get better patterns than with lead.
like Gobble i have seen some fantastic patterns posted on here from that load
Good things come to those who wait

jarbo03

I patterned my dads Mossy 500 with trulock .670 and had good consistent killing patterns beyond 40 yards

3" 870 Shell Shucker

The 1 5/8 ounce shells will break 100.

The 1 3/4 ounce shells will break 150.

davisd9

They are reasonably priced shells that will definitely beat the patterns you have been getting.  I think you will be happy with them as long as you are not shooting for 300 plus hits.  Good Luck!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Lon0121

honestly im just looking to get an even 100 pellets at 40 yards!
the rem nitro loads and the win HV no6's arent doing that!

my shotgun only fits 2 4/4 and 3''

would these do?
Quaker Boy pro-staff
mossy oak pro-staff

TauntoHawk

they make 2oz load in 3" shells, thats all my gun can take and the shot great although I understand going small if you want less recoil cuz they hit harder than any other 3" ive ever shot
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

jarbo03

I got 130+  patterns with these a few days ago, with a 22 mph wind at 40 yds, make sure to clean barrel and choke good