turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

which website ships ammo the fastest?!

Started by Lon0121, April 06, 2011, 08:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lon0121

looking for a place to order turkey shells and them be here in time for the season opener on the 16th!!~

of course i need to pattern the load!
Quaker Boy pro-staff
mossy oak pro-staff

mightyjoeyoung

Dunn's.  Purchased some 20 gauge heavies and had em in 3 days.
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

ILIKEHEVI-13

That's a no brainer.  Midsouth Shooters Supply is consistently fast.  3 days on avg. 

strutstopper

SR1

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on April 06, 2011, 09:09:27 PM
That's a no brainer.  Midsouth Shooters Supply is consistently fast.  3 days on avg. 
:z-winnersmiley: :you_rock: :you_rock:
Death Smiles At Everyone - Marines Smile Back
Artillery Brings Dignity to What Would Otherwise Be Just A Vulgar Brawl
Happiness Is A Belt-Fed Weapon
[/url]

Gobble!

where i live cabelas gets me my packages in 3-4 days

TrkyHntr

cabelas, macks pw, those are the ones I use. 3-4 days tops

Shane
He's big enough to ride in my truck!

jarbo03

I have had great luck with Gamaliel also

stinkpickle

It has to ship via ground, so pick someplace close.

Mag10

I ordered from Dunn's on 3-29 and still have not got them yet.

njdevilsb

I've ordered from MacksPW and cheaper than dirt and got both orders in 3 or 4 days.

davisd9

Cheaper than dirt and midway usa is usually 2-3 days and Gander Mountain in the next day, but I live close to their warehouse.  Ordered some hevi13 7s from cheaper than dirt monday and they are supposed to be here today.  They are in Texas and I am in South Carolina so if you are closer to them then they might get to you quicker.  Good Luck!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Mallards Only

All I know is I'll never buy from Mack's again.  After screwing up one ammo order and refusing to recitfy it and cancelling another order because they decided not to carry the product and not even having the courtesy to notify me, I'm done with them.

NCRG Archery

Always had good luck with Macks PW. Only taks two days to get my orders here in central IL.

goblr77

I've had quick delivery times with Cheaperthandirt, Cabelas, and Macks. BPS usually takes a little longer. All are within a week though.