turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

More Lyman strikers

Started by Kwgoke, January 19, 2017, 04:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kwgoke

First of all Mr Lyman is awesome to deal with. I just received a set of his strikers and they are amazing. Literally each and every one sounds like a turkey on every single pot I put it to. It just depends on if you like a high-pitched hen, a raspy hen, or whatever it is that you look for in a turkey call. I've always known different strikers sound different on different pots, but never truly had this many to play with! I'm literally having way too much fun trying these on all my calls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eorlando

Nice. You can't go wrong with any of Bill's strikers. I have about 20 of them.

hunter22

Great set of strikers from one of the best in my opinion. They are so well balanced.

Clardh

Nothing compliments a great pot call better than a great striker. All of Bills strikers are great. I love the balance/feel as well. Congrats on some real killers!

Kwgoke

So new problem that I didn't anticipate. I literally can't decide what my first team is anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bowhuntr73

Ol Yelper

Those Lyman strikers look great and from all reviews they sound awesome to. Can one of you guys tell me how to contact Bill. I'd like to get a couple, or a few, or many. Haha! Thanks a lot!!

mgm1955

Best strikers you can get IMO.

culpeper

Bill, does make a great striker!!

KentuckyHeadhunter

Great collection of strikers from one of the best.  Bill is a great guy and great callmaker.  I would love to run that yellowheart. 
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Kwgoke

That yellowheart sounds good on a couple of my slates but where it really shines is that Brad Roberts poplar glass. Great match!

Beards and Hooks

Awesome strikers and calls,enjoy them!