OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Strawser Cherry Laminate Double Glass

Started by beakbuster10, January 03, 2017, 11:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beakbuster10

New never hunted Pat Strawser Double Glass. The pot is a cherry laminate from reclaimed (old) cherry and new cherry. The old cherry is 100+ years old according to Mr. Pat. Paired with a strawser two piece diamond wood striker. Looking for $65 tyd PayPal and ConUS only, buyer add 3% for fees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bamastrutter

I will take it off your hands if still available.

beakbuster10

Quote from: Bamastrutter on January 03, 2017, 11:31:52 AM
I will take it off your hands if still available.
It's yours. Sending you a PM.

MattinIdaho

I really like that cherry soundboard in the glass. That's a great sounding and great running call. Congrats to the new owner.

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: MattinIdaho on January 03, 2017, 09:10:31 PM
I really like that cherry soundboard in the glass. That's a great sounding and great running call. Congrats to the new owner.
You ain't kidding!!!can we have a do over?? I'll take it..Lol...congrats to the new owner!!

Bowhuntr73

beakbuster10

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on January 03, 2017, 09:19:08 PM
You ain't kidding!!!can we have a do over?? I'll take it..Lol...congrats to the new owner!!
It's not actually a cherry sound board. It's a decal on the glass. It's very pretty and a great running call! All of Mr. Strawsers calls are top notch.

MattinIdaho

Quote from: beakbuster10 on January 03, 2017, 11:27:09 PM
It's not actually a cherry sound board. It's a decal on the glass. It's very pretty and a great running call! All of Mr. Strawsers calls are top notch.

Say whaaaaaa? I did not know that.

beakbuster10

Quote from: MattinIdaho on January 04, 2017, 07:38:19 PM
Quote from: beakbuster10 on January 03, 2017, 11:27:09 PM

Say whaaaaaa? I did not know that.
Yep the it's Double Glass call. Mr Pat makes one of the best pots you'll ever play.