OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Supreme DS and Lon Trice for sale

Started by wvmntnhick, December 25, 2016, 07:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wvmntnhick

Supreme double suicide and Lonzo birdseye maple glass for sale.

Supreme $100. SPF
Lonzo $50 (never hunted) for anyone that looked at this right after I posted, my apologies. I keyed the price wrong on my phone. Fat fingers, small keys. My sincerest apologies.

I prefer PayPal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wvmntnhick

Surface sides.

jed clampett

I didn't see your first post...what is the Schaffer call?

wvmntnhick

Schaffer is a blue mahoe. I'd considered selling it at one point but have reconsidered for the time being. Hit it with a Lyman tulipwood and that thing lights up like you wouldn't believe.

Btw, original post had the Lonzo listed at $65. Think he sells for $55 so I adjusted the price.

wvmntnhick

Gonna have sketchy service for a few days. I'll answer all pm's when time permits as they come in. Thanks and hope everyone has a happy new year.

wvmntnhick

Supreme SPF

wvmntnhick

I'll b back in good service by the end of the week. With the supreme being sold, someone make me a good trade offer on this Trice call. I'd love to find a screamin' demon in good shape if anyone has one they want to part with.

wvmntnhick

Price drop

wvmntnhick

Still looking for a decent trade. A couple guys pm'd me earlier about a couple trades and my apologies for not getting back to you. I had mistakenly deleted the messages while clearing some stuff from my inbox. Very sorry.

jed clampett

Is the lonzo maple....glass/glass or glass slate?

wvmntnhick

wvmntnhick

Last time up then I'm putting it back until spring.

SX3Mike

wvmntnhick