OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Lonzo

Started by LongSpur440, December 23, 2016, 09:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hankyorke

I'm in the same boat as you. Multiple tries to order and no response...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Techn9cian02

Quote from: MDTOM84 on January 14, 2017, 04:07:10 PM
I have sent him messages on Facebook and he has responded back to every message I sent. In some cases it may be a day or two later. David doesn't make calls full time and has a job outside of turkey calls. I'm not saying it OK to not answer emails but some guys just don't have people skills and guys like Jimmy Schaffer love to talk and is great with people.
Jimmy has to be the nicest guy I've ever talked to, plus every call I've bought off him has been amazing

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: Techn9cian02 on January 14, 2017, 02:47:17 PM
My money must not be as good as everyone else's. I've contacted him 3 times in the last year but can't get a call off him to save my life so I don't care for his calls anymore wouldn't recommend anybody in his direction either, I'd send them anywhere else though

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
sorry to hear that. lons a great guy. i have about a dozen pots from him and met him last year at nationals. talked to him at unicoi over the weekend. never had trouble getting in touch with him through emails. good luck to you.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Rzrbac

I just talked to him.  He said the contact portion of his website didn't work correctly.  He said the best way to contact him was by phone.  He seemed like a very nice guy. He even called me back and ran some calls over the phone for me.

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: Techn9cian02 on January 14, 2017, 02:47:17 PM
My money must not be as good as everyone else's. I've contacted him 3 times in the last year but can't get a call off him to save my life so I don't care for his calls anymore wouldn't recommend anybody in his direction either, I'd send them anywhere else though

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
I'm also sorry and surprised to hear that. I talked to Lon via phone and got ahold of him right away super nice guy just like everyone has said. He called me at least once before he made my calls and also called me or had me call him to see how I liked them. I couldn't ask for anymore customer service than that and will definitely place an order again with him.

Spitten and drummen

just got off the phone with him. ordered 3 more of his pots. slate over aluminum in yellowheart , anodized aluminum in a zircote pot and a bronzed glass over aluminum in a black acrylic.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Browning87

Another quick response from Lon. Sent a email last night with a phone number attached and he called back today. Ordered a stoned aluminum over aluminum in the wood of his choice and a slate over aluminum in a yellowheart pot

3bailey3

Great guy, answered my call the first time and text when when it was ready and after I got them and answered a question I had about how he thought was the best way to condition the aluminum call immediately!

sixbird

Lon is a really nice guy and he's a craftsman. I met him at Unicoi this year. I'm guessing something is amiss with not being able to get him. I know he answers his Facebook pm's...Don't give up on him because of "tech." failures. He's passionate about his business and a good guy...