turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Two new additions

Started by Browning87, December 19, 2016, 08:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Browning87

Got two from Gary Anderson today and man I couldn't be happier. I went with proven killers, canarywood glass and shedula aluminum. Both of these look as good as they sound for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

870BkWht

Great looking calls.  I'm sure they sound amazing too.  Would you post a picture of the front side of the Glass call?  Ive never heard one of his glass calls.  Can you describe it?

I'm awaiting my Shedua Aluminum from him anytime so Ill have one much like yours to play.   If you don't already own his ceramic, get one.  Its amazing.

Daddy rat

Browning87

Quote from: 870BkWht on December 19, 2016, 09:23:34 PM
Great looking calls.  I'm sure they sound amazing too.  Would you post a picture of the front side of the Glass call?  Ive never heard one of his glass calls.  Can you describe it?

I'm awaiting my Shedua Aluminum from him anytime so Ill have one much like yours to play.   If you don't already own his ceramic, get one.  Its amazing.

I have his ceramic and definitely agree it is amazing. This is my first glass call from Gary.  I've still got some messing around to do with it but in the little time I've played with it you can tell it does it all and it's extremely easy to play. I got some different strikers to run on to find what I really like out of it but man it is a caller for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

worth612000

Congrats on some good ones. They look awesome.

Britton40

Congrats!  My canary glass loves a Dogwood striker from Mr Harold Fowler.

Browning87

Quote from: Britton40 on December 20, 2016, 07:12:16 AM
Congrats!  My canary glass loves a Dogwood striker from Mr Harold Fowler.
I just ran a Bill Lyman snake wood and it was awesome!

mgm1955

Bowhuntr73