OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Halloran calls

Started by Turkey_killer, December 17, 2016, 11:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgm1955

VA_Birdhunter

David makes some great calls.....I love his Crystal Mistress!  have been carrying mine in the spring woods since 2011!

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

Stump.270

Any of them are good look in the sound gile section or YouTube they are top notch calls

FakeJake

Update:....

Got a hold of David via phone and he answered all my questions and then some.  Great dude who is working his tail off in his shop for the upcoming season and said his signal in the shop is not very good.  He helped me get a better feel for some of the non slate pot calls and after walking in with my mind set on a double glass he talked me into a Twisted Sister.    Looking forward to getting my hands on it.

TauntoHawk

the twisted sister was the first non main stream custom style turkey cal I ever purchased and its one I will probably never get rid of

Davids mouth calls are also some of my favorites they just work well for me
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Snood Life

mikejd

Great call. But I personally like all of his calls.

Jgarrett

Quote from: h_town_ags on December 31, 2016, 01:03:39 PM
David makes a great pot, I love all the ones I have (Metal Mouth Crystal, Twisted Sister, Crystal Mistress, Double Glass, his Ceramic, and then I have his Wenge and Walnut slate on order) and then his box calls are by far my favorite, I've got three of those.  A buddy said, his box calls are so easy to run it's like he made them idiot proof and I agree.  I'm always surprised there's not more talk about his calls on here.  Great guy too!  You'll love that call and it's only going to make you want to pick up a few more of his calls.  Congrats on a fine selection.

I agree, his box calls are amazingly easy to run with the heavier lids.  I'm surprised they don't get talked about more, and they are a little smaller than most, so even easier to carry.
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

jwright8

Twisted sister was my first custom call. It is still one of my favorites. Its a screamer for sure, but don't over look his double glass, its pure turkey.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

chefrific

Can't believe nobody mentioned his Metal Mouth Crystal.  I love my Crystal Mistress, but the metal mouth is amazing!