OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Doug Morgan pot calls

Started by Jbird22, October 19, 2016, 08:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbird22

My good friend Doug Morgan has some mighty fine pot calls for sale on our Mississippi hunting forum and I wanted to post the link for those who might be interested. I have 3 pots (two slate, one glass), a turpin box, and a trumpet all made by him and I can tell you they are ALL top notch!

http://forums.bullnettlenews.com/14-announcements-classifieds/190970-few-turkey-calls.html

hunter22

Thanks for the heads-up. I sent Doug a PM and he is sending the Yellowheat slate. I have wanted one of his pot calls for awhile.

Jbird22

Quote from: hunter22 on October 19, 2016, 09:11:45 PM
Thanks for the heads-up. I sent Doug a PM and he is sending the Yellowheat slate. I have wanted one of his pot calls for awhile.
:icon_thumright:...I have one just like it and I can tell you it's by far my favorite slate!

jed clampett

He sent me sound files of his pots I am getting the walnut....all sound really good...may just have to order the yellowheart..thanks for the heads up!!

strutnrut

pretty good dude for a short fellow   :TooFunny: makes a great call. 

Jbird22

Quote from: jed clampett on October 20, 2016, 01:11:42 PM
He sent me sound files of his pots I am getting the walnut....all sound really good...may just have to order the yellowheart..thanks for the heads up!!
:icon_thumright:

Jbird22

Quote from: strutnrut on October 20, 2016, 06:40:32 PM
pretty good dude for a short fellow   :TooFunny: makes a great call. 
From how I've heard him describe you, I'd hate to meet a fellow you'd consider tall... ;D

yelpaholic

great guy makes a jam up call..  hes SUPPOSED to be making me one or two  :z-winnersmiley:

jed clampett

Got my walnut slate from Doug Morgan and its a great sounding call...sounds great with many different strikers....it won't be my last pot from him!!......thanks jbird for posting his name and pics of his calls......Doug sent me pics and sound files of 6 different calls...nice person to deal with!

yelpaholic

got my pots from DOUG..  honey locust glass, black locust glass and a persimmon slate..... Awesome