OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New SS scratchers

Started by REBELYELL, July 11, 2016, 11:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REBELYELL

I love me some SS scratch boxes. Al and Josh make some really good ones. They sound great, easy to play, compact perfect size to tote multiple calls, fair priced and look nice. Here are some new ones I got recently, along with a pile of strikers from multiple woods that Josh made for me. The new ones up front include their 2016 LE parquet box, all cedar, all walnut, all black Limba and all persimmon. The all persimmon might be my new favorite, but they all sound great and are full of turkey.

outdoors

:happy0064: THATS A REALLY NICE LOOKING COLLECTION YA GOT GOING ON THERE.  :icon_thumright:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Dr Juice

Thx for making me salivate :-)
Good luck with them.

All The Way!

buckeye b

packmule

SteelerFan

THAT'S pulling the trigger! Nice haul!!

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny

SS Calls

Glad you like the calls Jody! Hope they serve you well. Thanks for everything.  :icon_thumright:

sbbow

Congrats on some fine scratchers Jody!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

letinmfly

That's some arsenal Jody!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Hooksnhorns

:drool:  Ohhh yeaaa! Mighty fine.
Don't Tread On Me

turkey stew

Mighty fine flock of scratchers!

Candyman

Life of Riley

I ordered a SS scratcher about a month ago and have been playing it almost every day. Love the call and will definitely be playing it in the woods next spring. I need to get some rubber bands like in your picture to hold the striker and box together while in my pocket.

mgm1955