turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A Thanks To Lonnie Mabry

Started by Scott Hock, July 08, 2016, 09:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Hock

I thank Lonnie for being so gracious in sharing his knowledge and expertise with me. I have now made my first pot call thanks to him. I only hope one day I can create his sound, there is a long way to go. Just wanted to share this call with a little sound file with you guys. Let me know what I need to work on. Thanks for the look.

letinmfly

Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Gobbleandgrunt

Yelper

I think that Lonnie will be very pleased with the sound of your first call, especially since it was the first time you made a pot call. Just getting the knowledge from Lonnie helps with years worth of trial and error. You are way ahead of the game and I look forward to seeing more of the calls you make and getting my hands on a few also. :)

Great looking call and great job!!

Yelper

REBELYELL

Impressed Scott. Great looking call and sounds pretty dang good.

jed clampett

That does sound really good...dang nice looking to...great job!!

KentuckyHeadhunter

That's one great thing about Lonnie.  He will share all of his knowledge with anyone who walks in the door.  He doesn't keep any secrets about call making and is always willing to tell you what he knows.  He has done the same for myself and many others over the years and I still remember how proud I was to show him my first call that sounded like a turkey.  Congrats on a fine job and welcome to the addiction. 
I also want to say that Lonnie does have one trick left in his bag that is difficult to master.  That is the ability to have the most clean and organized shop I have ever seen!!!
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

sbbow

Very nice !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

larry9988

Any call maker with Lonnie's ability, that will share his knowledge is truly a rare person indeed.