OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Turkey Totes - Paracord and Leather Are Available

Started by moonshine, May 19, 2016, 10:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moonshine

Hey Guys,

I'm new here but I hope to become a valued member of the forums soon enough!  I do leather and paracord work as a side business so I thought I'd offer up my turkey totes as another alternative to what's currently available.  Paracord totes are $20.00 shipped and the leather totes are $35.00 shipped.  Shipping in the US is included – outside the US will be $5.00 extra.  These are just a few pics of my work - I can make the paracord totes in other colors and the leather totes can be made with black and red latigo leather.  I also do lots of other stuff as well, so check out my page in the signature line and if you have a need let me know!  Thanks in advance for looking!

www.facebook.com/moonshineleatherworks
www.instagram.com/moonshineleatherworks

moonshine

Hey Guys,

Made a few shoulder carry totes for member duxrus last night.  These have an extra width at the center so they'll be more comfortable on a long hike out of the woods with your newly acquired dead bird!  The last pic shows the ends – I can leave them plain for just a simple wrap around the head and feet or I can do a small cinch knot that slides down to secure the head and feet, your choice.  These are $25.00 shipped in the US.

moonshine

SteelerFan

dantheman

Looking forward to wrapping that around some big spurs next spring. Thanks