OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Delete!

Started by Scott Hock, May 28, 2016, 09:17:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy hooker

Does he do any shows,,I'd maybe the NWTF convention

Scott Hock

He didn't last year and I know he is backing off of call making for now.

wvmntnhick

Quote from: Scott Hock on June 01, 2016, 05:46:07 PM
Nooooooo! I don't have one of his pot calls yet! Dang it! Just wanted one to add to the danged collection.

KentuckyHeadhunter

Quote from: Scott Hock on June 01, 2016, 05:46:07 PM

Lonnie is not backing off call making.  He had some recent health issues and he had to take a break.  He is in the shop as I write this.  He has a lot left in him!
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Scott Hock

I just spent three hours on the phone with Lonnie Thursday night. He is mentoring me in call making and we have gotten pretty close. Yes ,health reasons are why Lonnie is not producing calls at the pace he would like. He has backed off considerable because of it. I won't go in to details,but call making is his passion and he wants to be out there making them. I hope and pray that he gets back to 100%. He truely is one of the best out there.

KentuckyHeadhunter

Well hit me up next time you are over.  I'm in Gainesville only 30 minutes from Lonnie.  He has taught me a lot over the years also and I enjoy his stories and willingness to educate and teach what he knows.  We need to have a pow-wow and I need to see how his garden looks so far!  He's got a green thumb also.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Scott Hock

Will be heading there shortly for some critique and constructive criticism. Also will be purchasing many more calls. Can't wait to get there! The garden is all yours.

Hunter1979

Any chance I could convince either of you to purchase some calls from Lonnie on my behalf?  It's about an 12 hour drive for me.

Scott Hock

Right now he has pot calls available. All his boxes are pretty much gone. He had 5 or 6 as of last week. We will have to see how many he has when I go see him.