Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

20 guage modified tactical 870 stock

Started by Swampchickin234, May 17, 2016, 11:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swampchickin234

Would anyone be interested in a Blackhawk gen 2 adjustable 6 position stock that I modified to fit an 870 20 guage?  I am wanting to show full disclosure on that part.  I took a dremmel tool too it and ground it down to fit on the youth 870.   I tried it for a week, and I just did not like the pistol grip.  I like the regular stock.   Anyways, it's just laying around.  Shoot me a pm and I would let it go for cheap.  Also comes with the matching 870 12 ga forarm.   Open to any offers, and i realize I will not get what I paid.  Not trying to, but if someone wanted it for a good deal, I would let it go.    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swampchickin234

Swampchickin234

I beleive I have replied to all the PMs. 
So I do not have to tell everyone the exact same thing I will put the specs here lol.
Okay, I bought this thing to try and see if an adjustable stock was something I would like.  I did not.  I just can't get used to the thing and I'm a thinker like that. I just like the good ol regular stock because that's what I'm used to. 
I bought it as it is for an 870 12 guage.  Obviously, this wouldn't fit, but I read on here about a guy modifying one to fit. I like to tinker with stuff so I said why not.  The stock hangs over the receiver a little bit, and I want that to be clear.  This isn't some custom job. Like I say, I did it with a dremmel.  However, it fits, and fits good.  I had to add washers to te stock bolt to take up some slack, and if I sale it to someone, I'm gonna include everything so it will be ready to slip on to rem 20 ga frame.  At the moment, I have no more pics, but if you wanted more of close up, I could take them. 
Thanks everyone,
God Bless

Capt. Randy

Is this the recoil reducing version? Does the 12 gauge fore stock fit the 20 gauge?

Swampchickin234

Item is sold.