OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

JOHN SINCLAIR POT

Started by idratherb, May 08, 2016, 05:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idratherb

acct deleted

Bowhuntr73

Newbury

PM sent............Thanks Randy

idratherb

Call no longer for sale due to PayPal rule

Bowhuntr73

eorlando

Quote from: MDTOM84 on May 08, 2016, 06:26:03 PM
Quote from: Bowhuntr73 on May 08, 2016, 06:19:00 PM
Huh?????
I was wondering the same thing???
Who knows. I have bought stuff from him before. He is a stand-up guy.

gergg

I am curious too, wondering if I have missed something?
https://www.gwaltneygamecalls.com/

Greg Gwaltney Game Calls
2022 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call (Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 2nd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF Grand Nationals - 3rd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF S.E. Call Makers Contest - 4th Place Trumpet Calls

reynolds243

Quote from: gergg on May 08, 2016, 06:30:16 PM
I am curious too, wondering if I have missed something?

They passed a rule where you can't ask for payment as PayPal gift it must all go as product payment now. Stupid rule IMO as all that should be up to the buyer but it is what it is

letinmfly

Jeff I've dealt with you in the past in buying calls and you're a stand up guy.  Don't delete the thread and allow someone to buy your calls.  Just add a few bucks to cover Paypal fees.  At $50 someone will still buy it!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

gergg

Oh Okay, I knew about the no gift rule with Paypal, that was put into place for good reason, so buyers have recourse if the seller skips out on a deal. I was one of the guys who was involved in a purchase where Paypal gift was used and the seller refused to ship the call or answer pm's/calls etc...recourse options are limited with the gift feature, so for a few dollars extra it is no big deal and makes sense to me.
https://www.gwaltneygamecalls.com/

Greg Gwaltney Game Calls
2022 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call (Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 2nd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF Grand Nationals - 3rd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF S.E. Call Makers Contest - 4th Place Trumpet Calls

sbbow

Quote from: letinmfly on May 08, 2016, 06:41:08 PM
Jeff I've dealt with you in the past in buying calls and you're a stand up guy.  Don't delete the thread and allow someone to buy your calls.  Just add a few bucks to cover Paypal fees.  At $50 someone will still buy it!!

X2

Bowhuntr73

I was ready!! Need a brass for collection!

reynolds243

Quote from: gergg on May 08, 2016, 06:56:05 PM
Oh Okay, I knew about the no gift rule with Paypal, that was put into place for good reason, so buyers have recourse if the seller skips out on a deal. I was one of the guys who was involved in a purchase where Paypal gift was used and the seller refused to ship the call or answer pm's/calls etc...recourse options are limited with the gift feature, so for a few dollars extra it is no big deal and makes sense to me.

Yes but my point is me as the seller should be allowed to take my chances or not that's on me. No different then how the world works. It's minor difference in money but to me it's the point. Why is OG in charge of looking out for the buyer why can't the buyer look out and make that choice themselves?

Buzzkiller

Quote from: reynolds243 on May 08, 2016, 09:06:26 PM
Quote from: gergg on May 08, 2016, 06:56:05 PM

Yes but my point is me as the seller should be allowed to take my chances or not that's on me. No different then how the world works. It's minor difference in money but to me it's the point. Why is OG in charge of looking out for the buyer why can't the buyer look out and make that choice themselves?
I think taking a chance is on the buyer when sending money as a gift not the seller.
I think it is a great rule to have on here and all a seller has to do is add $2 or $3 and everyone is covered.
Not a big deal !

coyote1

I would put it back up for sale, just add a few dollars to cover the paypal fee. If someone who knows you buys it, could always still use the gift option.