OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

HAND MADE DAMASCUS KNIFE SOLD SOLD SOLD

Started by pappy, May 01, 2016, 11:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

I made this knife this past week. It was a Damascus Billet that I hand ground down to the shape it is now. I love the Old Timer Sharp Fingers and made this one similar to them. It is 3/4" shorter in length then the Sharp Finger...the blade is 1/8" deeper and the sweep is less distinctive then they are. The handles are made from Snakewood with Yellowheart spacers and brass rivets. I also inlaid two Knife Pins on the front of the handle for decorative accent. The Sheath is an Original Old New Stock Schrade ... Please note, this knife is made with Damascus steel, it requires oiling from time to time to keep the high carbon steel from oxidizing...the knife is sharp and the handles are satin finished using Myland's Friction polish. This is a high end collectible and useful piece of True American Made Craftmanship....  I am asking 165.00 to your door....please pm me....thank you for your interest...pappy

my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

renegade19

I aint a knife collector, but that is a work of art!  Beautiful!

pappy

my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field