OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Another 870

Started by MISSISSIPPI Double beard, August 04, 2016, 05:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

I couldn't help it, I added one more 870 to the collection. It's the only one I have in realtree. It's just like my twin's first 870. This shotgun is near mint condition. It came with turkey choke and the scope mount.
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

Dr Juice

Congrats. Good luck with it.

1iagobblergetter

I couldn't of helped it either! Congrats!

agent eight seven O

Congrats on a very fine gun. You don't see a lot of Realtree Advantages. I passed one up in brand new condition about two years ago at Cabelas for $500. Still kicking myself for that.
What choke came with it?

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

Quote from: agent eight seven O on August 04, 2016, 08:18:00 PM
Congrats on a very fine gun. You don't see a lot of Realtree Advantages. I passed one up in brand new condition about two years ago at Cabelas for $500. Still kicking myself for that.
What choke came with it?
I gave $310.00 shipping, ffl and all for this one. Here is a pic of the choke. It's not marked, maybe a primos?
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

cluck

I think that choke is a ssx. If it is, it's suppose to be a good one. I've been thinking about trying one.   Cluck

Swampchickin234

Sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cluck

On second thought it's not a ssx choke. I looked at allabout shootings web site it does not look like a ssx. Don't know what it is.   Cluck

aaron

I believe that choke is a tru glo gobbler stopper.   I have one on my sbe.  Cheaper version of the ssx

agent eight seven O

That is a great deal on that gun also.
Yes, I think that is a Truglo gobbler stopper xtreme. The SSX has straight rifling and two wad catchers, where the GSX is smooth on the inside. Exit diameter for the GSX is .665".

agent eight seven O

That really was a good deal. Just seen another one in Advantage camo last week at Cabelas for $650. To steep for me.

tomstopper

Very nice. Congrats. I love mine and I agree, I think the choke is tru glo. I have one in my 1300 and it's a killer. In my 870, I use a Remington ventilator and it's been deadly but they are getting very hard to find.

longislandloco

Nice gun, Happy Huntin'.
"A man ought to have a good shotgun, needn't be an expensive shotgun, just a good shotgun".....Old Moe

surehuntsalot

good looking shotgun, good luck with it
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

eddie234

Nice, it looks just like my Winchester 1300's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro