Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

WANTED: KNOXX recoil reducing stock for 20GA 870

Started by Tommythreetoes, April 16, 2016, 05:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommythreetoes

I currently have a phoenix kicklite on the gun in camo.  I'd like to try the knoxx before I paint or dip the entire gun.  I either want to buy the knoxx or trade the phoenix.  No real issues with the phoenix, but most seem to prefer the knoxx.  Let me know what ya got!

3toes

Capt. Randy

Just to make this easier for you. Do yourself a favor and by a 12 gauge Knoxx stock and make sure you get the recoil reducing stock, then just get the Mesa tactical adapter. The 20 gauge knoxx is very hard to find. This will be a faster route.

Tommythreetoes

Thanks for the advice!  I didn't know that was an option.  How is the fit once the adapter is on??  Any pictures of that current setup?

Sand Man

Quote from: Tommythreetoes on April 20, 2016, 09:01:56 AM
Thanks for the advice!  I didn't know that was an option.  How is the fit once the adapter is on??  Any pictures of that current setup?

Ditto.  I'd like to see the fit as well.

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!

Capt. Randy

I bought a complete youth 20 that had the knoxx stock so no pictures. You might find some on Mesa tactical. Just to be clear I have not went this route but it was advised to me. I know the 20 gauge is a lot harder to find than the 20 gauge version. Just a not also if looking to change out the the fore grip I don't think the 20 gauge and 12 gauge are interchangeable.

mightyjoeyoung

The knoxx recoil reducing stock for the Remmy 20 gauge isn't hard to find!  It's IMPOSSIBLE to find!!  They (knoxx) don't make it anymore and NOBODY s giving them up.  Best choice is but a 12 ga size stock and the mesa tactical adapter and don't look back...
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

Tommythreetoes

Quote from: mightyjoeyoung on May 09, 2016, 06:31:43 PM
The knoxx recoil reducing stock for the Remmy 20 gauge isn't hard to find!  It's IMPOSSIBLE to find!!  They (knoxx) don't make it anymore and NOBODY s giving them up.  Best choice is but a 12 ga size stock and the mesa tactical adapter and don't look back...

I'm aware of the supply and demand.  I currently have a phoenix kicklite and it's fine.  I like the look of the knoxx a little better.  That's all.  Maybe SOMEONE has one out there...
That adapter looks like....well, and adapter.  The fit just doesn't look great in the few that I've seen with it.  I guess I will hold out a little longer.