turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hevi-Shot 13

Started by Hootowl, April 02, 2011, 11:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYGobblergetter

I have been using Hevi 3.5" 2 1/4 6s in my 870 the last 3 years and it has been deadly. I have also used the mag blend in my berretta A391 with good results as well. i can get a better pattern out of the 6s compared to the mag blend. It is the best IMHO

erf

love hevy shot 13  #7 I got 276 pellets at 40 yards in a 10 inch circle.That was befor I Polish my bore

ubatch

Hey guys, just so you know there's a sale on these loads at Cabelas.com and in stores. Also, there's the $5 rebate ($10 total, two boxes) per household. I purchased 12ga 3 1/2" for $22.99 + tax so after rebate it's going to be $18.99+tax. Not too bad for some (from what I hear) nice loads.  It's only for 5 shot shells though, so its on the more expensive side...but again, for these loads its a good price IMO.

Happy Hunting!

cahaba

Thats a good deal at Cabelas. I also have some point money I may cash in.
My gun likes MagBlend. 223 hits at 40 yards out of my Winchester SXP with an Indian Creek choke. I got a Kicks .670 on sale and I need to pattern it. I only shot it one time with an old Federal #6 2oz. 3" copper plated and got 320 hits at 35 steps!