OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SOLD. ***PLEASE DELETE***

Started by Hunter1979, March 28, 2016, 04:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter1979

Call has been sold.

2015 NWTF limited edition Pat Strawser double glass in Cherry/Black Walnut.  $90 or trade.  Call comes with the stand and 2 piece hickory striker.

While I do have a pot call obsession, the surface of this call has not been conditioned yet, so I figured I'd try to offer it to someone who is more of a collector than me, and might not want it conditioned.

Looking to sell for $90 or trade for Corder or possibly other calls.

longbeard11

Beautiful call. Don't have any to trade but would be interested in knowing what price would be if u would wanna sell

Dr Juice

Gobbleandgrunt

Condition it. Pretty doesn't matter. It's a Strawsner. It will be worth it!! :turkey2:

Hunter1979

I know, I've been thinking of conditioning it, but wanted to offer it up unconditioned first. 
If I conditioned it, I may not get rid of it!

I honestly haven't thought of a price.  So far, I was just hoping to trade for one of the above call makers I don't already have.  If I don't get any more trade offers I'll start thinking of a price.

Spring Fever

Scratch it and put a diamond wood or dads monkey wood on it. You won't be disappointed.
:you_rock:

longbeard11

Hunter1979

Call is still available.
Thought I'd try for trades one more time...

thuber

PM Sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jed clampett

What wood is the pot on that strawser...just wondering

Gobbleandgrunt

jed clampett

Yeah..i did see that..picture was so dark on my phone I hardly could see it...almost looked like purpleheart