North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Long Lived the King!

Started by davisd9, March 26, 2016, 08:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

trkehunr93

Nice one Donald!  Congrats on the double beard !!!!  Guess your done in SC now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davisd9

Got one more!

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

trkehunr93

Nice!!! That'll help keep us near the top.

dirt road ninja

Congratulations on a awesome bird. Once you have time ya got to post the story, wish I'd been there to see it.

WNY Bowhunter

Great bird...congrats!!!

I still don't like the rules for the contest pertaining to multiple beards...
"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

WV Ridge Reaper

Thatt a boy!!!

2x on the story and the rules!!

boomer

Congrats on a great bird!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

davisd9

Coming back from Sun Rise Service there were 3 new toms I have not seen following 2 hens in the field I killed the bird yesterday. Guess they feel better about moving around. We will see what happens in the morning.

Sent from the Strut Zone

davisd9

Quote from: WNY Bowhunter on March 26, 2016, 10:26:41 PM
Great bird...congrats!!!

I still don't like the rules for the contest pertaining to multiple beards...

I agree! Lose 18 pts off the bird cause of it!

davisd9

Quote from: dirt road ninja on March 26, 2016, 01:39:21 PM
Congratulations on a awesome bird. Once you have time ya got to post the story, wish I'd been there to see it.

Think they will believe me?