turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

waiting on 2 more.

Started by Spitten and drummen, March 20, 2016, 07:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spitten and drummen

I'm waiting on a jimmy schaffer walnut slate over aluminum and a Brad Roberts zebrawood bronzed glass over aluminum.  Heard sound files on both and all I could say is wow. I'm really liking calls with aluminum sounboards. It gives a thump on the end of a yelp that gives it a tad more realism in my opinion.  Hope the birds like them.  My vacation starts the week after easter. Hope they show up so I can break them in good.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Buzzkiller

You will like Jimmy's new Slate

letinmfly

You're gonna love both of them bud!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Ocoee Ridge Runner

I just received a Lonzo aluminum over aluminum. Most realistic call I have played. Just so pleased with it.

greentag

i got the same brad roberts call only in a bocote pot,i love it that soundboard def gives it a sound all of its own,it has some of the best yelps.bet you cant wait for those to show up.

duckaholic25

Brad is supposed to put my zebrawood bronzed glass over alum in the mail today. He sent me a sound file of it yesterday and it literally sounded like a recording of a hen. I cant wait to get it. :jackson:

Kwgoke

I have that Brad Roberts Zebrawood on order too. I'm out of the country the two weeks leading up to the season kicking off, so it should be waiting on me when I get back. I can't wait!