Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

New FF3 guards FS** (Now available)

Started by gobbler74, March 19, 2016, 09:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobble!

Very nice! Anyone want to buy my burris mount so I can get one of these lol.

Fieldturkey

The longer screws for the 336 mount are included?

Spring Fever

Alright guys I don't normally do this but I figured It was meant to be. I tossed and turned on buying this because first blush I thought it looked cool. Then I told myself that it would protect it and that a $50 investment was pocket change for a $250 sight. So I ordered it last week and got it on Friday. Excited Saturday night I put it on the gun...
This morning scrambling to get out of the house at 4:15am to make a hunt before work I'm walking out the door with gun on my shoulder. I turn around to lock the door and bam!! The top swivel on my sling breaks and it hits the concrete/brick porch ????
Now I can't tell you what kind of mad I was but I will tell you that the only damage was paint. To my surprise. I had a chance to shoot the gun this afternoon and it is still dead on. I can't get the pics to load but will have someone post for me.
This has paid for itself for me and just wanted to share.

Tailwalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gobbler74

Glad it worked for you bud. Thats stainless steel under there too. Touch it up with a black sharpie good to go
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

the Ward

I  am glad I got one. They are very nice and I like having the extra protection from damage. Thanks Gobbler 74!           

gobbler74

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

jay/nc

Sand Man

wish I could remember if the one going on my 28ga is a III or a II.  Love the guard on my II.   :you_rock:

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!

gobbler74

Slight change from 2 to 3. Slot for on off and windage moved a bit.

dzsmith

ever think you could do some custom ones, maybe with a name or something besides full strut on it.
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."

WildSpur

Anxiously awaiting the new batch!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

gobbler74

There's a pic back on pg 1 with picatinny. Yes.

Crawl79

If have any available send me a PM. Didn't have one on my old gun that got stolen but prob should add one to the new one.

yella yelper

Do you have any plain ones without the cut outs of the words?