Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

New FF3 guards FS** (Now available)

Started by gobbler74, March 19, 2016, 09:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobbler74

. Guards come painted flat black or primed for your paint if you wish. Longer screws for mounting to low 336 mount or weaver style. $50 shipped priority USPS. Private message me to claim yours. Paypal, money orders or cards accepted thru PayPal invoicing to your email.

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Spring Fever

Full strut

Do I get a discount for you using  my OG handle on the side of those sweet sight protectors!?!? Lol  :funnyturkey:

gobbler74

Quote from: Full strut on March 20, 2016, 12:05:24 AM
Do I get a discount for you using  my OG handle on the side of those sweet sight protectors!?!? Lol  :funnyturkey:
You have a good angle there lol.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Full strut

Lol I think it's a sign that I need one. Please let me know when you have more in stock!

hunter22

I also would like one when more are available.

spurz

Quote from: hunter22 on March 20, 2016, 02:31:43 PM
I also would like one when more are available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gobbler74

Sure thing guys. I'll make new posts ea batch. Helps keep things less confusing instead of missing replies when sold out. Hope to have Another batch ready within a week.

Gobble!

the Ward

I didn't know you were making these again! Looking forward to the next batch, I definitely need to get one when they are available!           :drool:

the Ward

Capt. Randy

Just so I'm clear how this mounts. I'm assuming this mounts to the 336 style base (if that is what you have for a base) then the FFIII mounts to this? If so I'm guessing you can't use the little plastic cover that comes with the FFIII? Do you have any pics of one mounted with the FFIII? Thanks

gobbler74

This works with 336 or weaver and the cover fits also after install. 

gobbler74

This is gen 1 without turkey foot.

Capt. Randy

Thanks, pretty much what I thought. Just wanted to be sure. Looks good!!!