Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

David Halloran's NEW Wenge/Walnut Slate Call (REDUCED)

Started by CMBOSTC, March 18, 2016, 05:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yelper

Quote from: C. Brumfiel on March 19, 2016, 11:00:14 AM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/262342924111?

The classifieds are for items you want to sell to the members on this forum. I just think that if you are going to list it in the classifieds you should post how much you want for the call on OG. This is not an auction site.

CMBOSTC

Yelper.... is this your site? Are you an admin? Are they your rules? No, they are someone else's and they have chosen to allow it as I previously stated. If you want the rules to be like that then you create your own forum.

Scott Hock

If you think your price is reasonable as you stated, why on earth did you reduce it to 65.00?  Conscience I presume!!

CMBOSTC

Scott, I still think it to be reasonable. However, I listened to everyone's opinions and felt it best to lower the opening bid to what I paid for it. I'm not wanting enemies, I want to sell calls at a reasonable price. Whether there mine or not. Don't presume that you know me as a person, I am a fair and honest guy and that's what I am demonstrating by lowering my price.

Chris

Scott Hock

I applaud you for that, but it didn't start that way. I will not presume about your character again and apologize for that. I have been burned a couple of times by individuals on here and vowed it wouldn't happen again. We should all be helping each other here, that's what attracted me to this site. That saying that money is the root of all evil really stands out to me when I see this sort of thing. Just being careful from now on.

Ozark870Hunter

United Front Armory
Custom built firearms
Top quality cerakote applications
https://www.facebook.com/UnitedFrontArmory/

CMBOSTC

Scott, you're good with me. Matter of fact, everyone is good with me. Hey, everyone voiced their opinions, I respect everyone's opinion... that is why I lowered the opening bid.

Chris

jed clampett

I have no problem with people posting eBay calls on this site...gives people a heads up on calls but you're price was very high compared to what David sells them for....ebay calls ARE posted on other sites....all anyone has to do is give  David a buzz....but if ya don't like the price..DON'T buy the call

reynolds243

Heck I wouldn't have lowered the price on EBay just told guys over here you would do it for cheaper. If some dude in eBay wants it for $100 then great. That site is for making money the way I see it.

Joshua 24:15
"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."

Sent from my phone sucka

Stump.270

I called in 2 birds in 2 weekends with this slate for the down and dirty cutting and purring it's hard to beat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jed clampett

Quote from: Stump.270 on March 19, 2016, 03:35:50 PM
I called in 2 birds in 2 weekends with this slate for the down and dirty cutting and purring it's hard to beat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.              you got 2 birds ALREADY with the new walnut wenge??