OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

David Halloran's NEW Wenge/Walnut Slate Call (REDUCED)

Started by CMBOSTC, March 18, 2016, 05:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CMBOSTC

mwr

CMBOSTC

Yelper

Really don't think this is the place to make a post for a call that is listed on ebay. Post it here with a price that you want.   :anim_25:

jed clampett

Quote from: MDTOM84 on March 18, 2016, 06:14:32 PM
I paid $65 and I will wait the 2 weeks
[/quote.   
.               DITTO!!!

vgobbler

guaranteed killer tho,  I spent my allowance this season

CMBOSTC

I was told to post my ebay listings here and have been for years. I know that everyone is upset that I am starting the bid at $100. I know that you are willing to wait the two weeks. There are others that can't or won't wait. I think that my price is reasonable... if you can wait the two weeks, that would be the way to go.

Chris

mwr

870BkWht

Price gouging much? Using a good call makers call to sell for more money than he sells them for just to make a few bucks for yourself.  I'll never buy a call from you whether you made it or selling something used.

357MAGNOLE

Not even worth $65 honestly. I think it's an okay call but it wasn't what everyone made it out to be. At least mine any way. I was half thinking of selling mine and getting a Natural Addiction Slate or a Cody World Class.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

fordhunt

I agree with yelper , If its on ebay , it really dont need to be on this here !!

Terry

Quote from: 357MAGNOLE on March 19, 2016, 12:21:52 AM
Not even worth $65 honestly. I think it's an okay call but it wasn't what everyone made it out to be. At least mine any way. I was half thinking of selling mine and getting a Natural Addiction Slate or a Cody World Class.
Really? I love mine. But, I have bought other calls that people made a big deal about that I thought sucked. It's all up to the individual.

357MAGNOLE

Quote from: Terry on March 19, 2016, 07:56:09 AM
Quote from: 357MAGNOLE on March 19, 2016, 12:21:52 AM
Really? I love mine. But, I have bought other calls that people made a big deal about that I thought sucked. It's all up to the individual.

Yeah I agree. It also has to do with the ability of the caller. I'm new ish to it and still learning. But my crystal mistress has no lack of sweet spots. With the slate I feel like I have to find the sweet spots. Usually about a half inch from the edge and it plays nice but it's easy to get out of that sweet spot. Not sure if it's all slates or not as it is my first slate.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

CMBOSTC

870BkWht, I think that I've already explained myself.

fordhunt, please read previous posts.

southern_leo

Great call! Thanks for posting for others to have an opportunity to purchase!

To those talking down in this call, the sellers price, and about linking to EBAY take it to PM or contact the admins if you have an issue with it!

Potential buyers don't hesitate to buy this call. If your comfortable paying the price it's a great call!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk