Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

The Game Changer Series Pot Call by Deadly Attraction Game Calls

Started by Deadlyattractiongamecalls, March 16, 2016, 09:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deadlyattractiongamecalls

A true two sided pot call that sounds awesome.  You will have the option to work both sides and have a totally different sound come out of it.  These calls come with slate on the bottom and can be glass, crystal, or aluminum surface tops.  $65.00 dollars gets you one of these calls and a striker.

Deadly Attraction Game Calls
deadlyattractiongamecalls.com or check us out on facebook

letinmfly

It's nice to see another callmaker enjoying this site to promote sales of their calls.  I realize you new but you may want to consider becoming a site supporter like the rest of the callmakers on here who enjoy that same privilege.   :icon_thumright:
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

Appreciate the heads up because I didn't know anything about a fee since it was free to sign up.

jed clampett

Jed clampett I will try and get one up tomorrow so you can hear them. I run the aluminum on top and slate on the bottom. I love the rasp of the aluminum and when they are in close soft purr them with the slate.

Jed Clampett I can't figure this mac book out and getting it into wav form.  If you send me an email I will send you the wav line to listen to it or anyone else for that matter.  The calls sounds outstanding.

bmhern

I would like to hear one of the glass top slate bottom calls. My email is bmhern199@bellsouth. net. Thanks.

bmhern I sent you the sound wave.  Let me know if there were any problems getting it.  Thanks for your interest.

bmhern

Brian I got them all. They all sound really good and look good too,. Thanks .

Prostaff member Kenny Harlow gave one a dirt nap this morning with a game changer.  Aluminum and slate and finished him off with one of our mouth calls.