turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SOLD. DELETE. SOLD

Started by John Sinclair CustomCalls, March 14, 2016, 12:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Sinclair CustomCalls

Fill your Easter basket with the sale price of $12.75 each!
$3 s/h per order. I take PayPal gift or check/mo. Please pm also!

packmule

Are these dymondwood, or another laminate product?  They look great.

eorlando

jed clampett

Quote from: packmule on March 14, 2016, 12:59:01 PM
Are these dymondwood, or another laminate product?  They look great.
. X2

Actually they are spectraply... It's a low-cost pretty striker that sounds good on almost everything!

Tennessee Lead

Wow those are sharp looking

Sent from the barrel of a model 70 at 3300 fps

The Woodsman

jordanz7935

Your calls and strikers are great Mr Sinclair. Don't take this the wrong way but, have you thought about maybe doing a giveaway or at least get yourself an OG patch? This site has put a lot of $$$ in your pocket, I think it's time for some "customer appreciation".

The Woodsman

Quote from: jordanz7935 on March 14, 2016, 06:01:21 PM
Your calls and strikers are great Mr Sinclair. Don't take this the wrong way but, have you thought about maybe doing a giveaway or at least get yourself an OG patch? This site has put a lot of $$$ in your pocket, I think it's time for some "customer appreciation".

Really? Are you keeping tabs of all transactions? It is truly not yours to patrol unless you own the site or missing out on kickbacks....

My assistant is supposed to get on that but she's behind the 8-ball.... She's probably going to get fired soon!!! ????

JLH

Hey, I'll buy you a striker if that will make you happy.

Send me your address in a pm and I'll take care of ya.

How's that for a give away?

shortmag4me

jed clampett

Quote from: The Woodsman on March 14, 2016, 06:15:37 PM

Really? Are you keeping tabs of all transactions? It is truly not yours to patrol unless you own the site or missing out on kickbacks....
.               UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!  He must be !!

jordanz7935

I apologize to come off so abrasive I could have worded it a lot better lol.  I'm not looking for any giveaways, thanks though. I meant, that its just good to give back to OG and all the members who spread the word about all these great calls, you guys are making. Its just nice to see because I know it definitely spreads the word about the littlle guys in the industry. I do business every year with callmakers and choke companys who I'd never heard of before coming on here.Me as the customer, seeing them participate on here with giveaways and just engaging in the forum, definitely made the choice easy for me when I want a  new choke or new calls.Now after inappropriately hijacking your thread I'll gladly take one of them . pm sent.

jed clampett

Quote from: jordanz7935 on March 14, 2016, 09:52:30 PM
I apologize to come off so abrasive I could have worded it a lot better lol.  I'm not looking for any giveaways, thanks though. I meant, that its just good to give back to OG and all the members who spread the word about all these great calls, you guys are making. Its just nice to see because I know it definitely spreads the word about the littlle guys in the industry. I do business every year with callmakers and choke companys who I'd never heard of before coming on here.Me as the customer, seeing them participate on here with giveaways and just engaging in the forum, definitely made the choice easy for me when I want a  new choke or new calls.Now after inappropriately hijacking your thread I'll gladly take one of them . pm sent.  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:.