Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Ready-set-hunt!!

Started by Big perm2, March 12, 2016, 05:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big perm2

Season for me starts this Tuesday.. I'm so fired up!!

Talkem into given up!!!

WNCTracker

That's awesome. Go get them!

Gumby

wmn2

Good luck! I got out of town for work next sunday, I'll be in the woods two evenings after I return to listen for roosts and then I'll be in the woods the next morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big perm2

Thanks bros!!  I just hope the turkeys don't wash away!! We getting ALOT!!!! Of rain here in central mississippi .. I was wanting to go catch a bucket full of those 3lb crappie, but all this fresh water makes it tough!!

Talkem into given up!!!

wmn2

Hope all is well with all that rain. I'm ready to hit the lake soon as well.

tomstopper

ILHUNTER

Jealous, but good luck too you.  Waiting on first weekend of April to take my boy in youth season.

Hunter1979

Good luck BIG PERM!!!!!

Man, I'm just excited about being able to buy my tag tomorrow.  Can't imagine what it would be like if I could actually go and hunt.  Please take lots of pictures and let us live vicariously through you tomorrow!!

kdsberman

Good luck man!  I'm jealous of you.  Mine doesn't start until April 18.   Where abouts are u hunting again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big perm2

north central Mississippi, starting to see green buds on the trees. 83 for the high tomorrow,i know its the length of the days to get them ready,but this warm weather sure doesn't hurt..

Gumby

jepcho

Wow, crazy to hear you guys are gonna start hunting already. I got about a month to wait yet. Good luck man! Keep us posted!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Gumby

I'm a month away as well and I'm in the South! Stupid Arkansas season

wmn2

I'll be out april 1st here in SC. Can't wait. :turkey2: