Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Trulock Fed HW #7 for Remington ***Sold***

Started by 357MAGNOLE, March 12, 2016, 01:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

357MAGNOLE

Tried it out today, did well but felt the Carlson's out of my setup gave better patterns for close up shots. This one did better and had a slight edge at 30-40 but most my shots will be under 25 yards.

$40 TYD PayPal gift or add 3%

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

nyhunter

357MAGNOLE

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

Pa.Mt.Man

Curious to what kind of numbers you got with what. I checked tracking and my Trulock Heavyweight #7 choke will be here Monday. Also, I recently acquired a Carlsons. 575 I've yet tried.  My HW ammo got dropped off yesterday from UPS

357MAGNOLE

For me it got into the 160's. But the pattern under 15 yards was basically fist sized. Since most my available shots will be 15-25 yards I'd rather have the more open pattern closer up. The Carlsons was also extremely consistent be it at 10,15,20,25,35 yards my shots where always centered where I was aiming.