turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Strikers on a budget for crystal pots

Started by Philippe, March 10, 2016, 02:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

you made a great choice, Scott is a great call maker and excellent craftsman...you will definitely be pleased...
Quote from: Philippe on March 12, 2016, 09:15:38 AM
Quote from: New Yorker on March 12, 2016, 04:39:56 AM
I think that you made a great choice and you supported real craftsmanship at the same time.

Yeah, I wont buy mass produced calls from places like Cabelas. I prefer something hand made by someone right here! I also got the OK from the wife to order a nice pot and striker from Mastevt! I like knowing that I am keeping actual talented craftsmen busy rather than filling the pockets of a corporate giant and getting a sub par product.
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Philippe

Quote from: pappy on March 12, 2016, 11:30:27 AM
you made a great choice, Scott is a great call maker and excellent craftsman...you will definitely be pleased...
I think that you made a great choice and you supported real craftsmanship at the same time.

Yeah, I wont buy mass produced calls from places like Cabelas. I prefer something hand made by someone right here! I also got the OK from the wife to order a nice pot and striker from Mastevt! I like knowing that I am keeping actual talented craftsmen busy rather than filling the pockets of a corporate giant and getting a sub par product.

Glad to hear it, I've been eyeballing your calls as well! Be prepared for me to potentially bug you in the future.

mastevt

Thank you Pappy!  I feel honored that you would say such a nice thing. 

Quote from: pappy on March 12, 2016, 11:30:27 AM

TauntoHawk

The hooks gobble stix from Neal aren't that expensive and I've found them to be excellent one piece strikers the yellowheart and paduak are some of my favorites along with halloran 2 piece macasar ebony and single piece purpleheart that's about all I carry and use.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>