OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Harold Fowler

Started by cjordan, March 08, 2016, 10:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjordan

I tried to send Mr.Fowler an email to the address on his web site but it's saying invalid address. I was wondering if anyone has another way to contact him? Thanks

Yelper

mailto:hfowler@hfowler36@yahoo.com

That is how it shows on my email line and it is wrong, should be mailto:      hfowler36@yahoo.com

cjordan

Thanks bud. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with it.

cjordan

I just spoke with Mr.Fowler a few minutes ago. He has got to be one of nicest guys I've spoken with in a long time. Now... here comes the hard part, the waiting game.

Bowguy

I've never waited long w him. Hope you don't either

davisd9

Got my snakewood Osage in three days after ordering.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

mgm1955

Never had any problems.

cjordan

He told me he thinks he has most of what I ordered, or possibly all of it already turned, so I don't figure it'll take long. Just like anything else, can't wait for the mail lady to deliver it.

Triple B

Quote from: cjordan on March 08, 2016, 09:02:13 PM
I just spoke with Mr.Fowler a few minutes ago. He has got to be one of nicest guys I've spoken with in a long time. Now... here comes the hard part, the waiting game.
Harold is one of the best out there in the turkey industry, and he is a good friend of mine. He gets his strikers out pretty fast, depending on how busy he is. I don't think you will be waiting very long for your order.

2nd 100

Harold is surely one of the great guys in the bussiness. I have known him and his son for 25 + years and always glad to talk turkey or anything else with them. And the ol man is pretty Quick at getting out orders , he wants everybody to have  a couple of his strikers.