turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Wtb Lonnie Sneed Pot call

Started by TBoo, March 06, 2016, 08:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TBoo

Looking to pick up either a Hot Hen or Outlaw Hen.  Let me know what you have.  Thank you.

oldtnhome

OldSwamper

I have a sneed green glass and his tree call and 2 strikers I will sell for $50 tyd in lower 48. They Sound good, I just don't take them hunting.  Glass call comes with his call cover

Terry

Quote from: OldSwamper on March 06, 2016, 01:12:37 PM
I have a sneed green glass and his tree call and 2 strikers I will sell for $50 tyd in lower 48. They Sound good, I just don't take them hunting.  Glass call comes with his call cover
If he's not interested, I am very

TBoo

Have found what I was looking for as far as the Glass call.  Anyone have a Sneed Hot Hen that they are looking to part ways with?  Thank you.

TBoo

Anyone??  If not I will give Mr. Snead a call and see about getting one direct. 

SteelerFan

Quote from: TBoo on March 14, 2016, 05:03:11 PM
Do yourself a favor... when you get time, call Mr. Sneed and talk with him. The phone call alone is worth the price of the call. :icon_thumright:

jordanz7935

Quote from: SteelerFan on March 14, 2016, 05:41:08 PM
Quote from: TBoo on March 14, 2016, 05:03:11 PM
Do yourself a favor... when you get time, call Mr. Sneed and talk with him. The phone call alone is worth the price of the call. :icon_thumright:
X2 Mr Sneed is a class act.

turkeynewb

TBoo

Thank you SteelerFan for the words of advise.  Just ordered a couple of calls from Mr. Sneed. All I can say is WOW!  It was such a pleasure speaking with him.  I would love to someday catch up with him at a show and just be able to sit down and talk turkey even more with him.  Conversation more than worth the price of the calls. 

SteelerFan

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

On a sidenote: His sister runs a B&B in Annapolis, Maryland. I also had the pleasure to stop in and chat with her (Joetta) last spring. Picture a VERY nice Bed & Breakfast in the State's Capital, a wonderfully charming Hostess that goes in her back room and comes out into the parlor with a metal suitcase with Lonnie's calls in it! Priceless! I had already picked up a Hot Hen / Outlaw Hen pair for my son and I each, so on this visit I picked another couple "pairs" for my buddies that wanted them.   :camohat:

lmbhngr

That's awesome. A b&b out in Maryland. With some top shelf turkey calls for sale" to boot"!!

turkey buster

Call him and order one. I'll never forget that phone call