turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ditching the vest.

Started by drenalinld, March 04, 2016, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drenalinld

Found this bag at Nashville. Nice layout. I believe it will hold all I need. Will make some picks of mine loaded or maybe a bag dump video...lol
Plan to carry this with a gobbler lounger and 5.5 lb M2.

http://www.brossie.com/shoulder-hunting-bag.html

drenalinld

Trying to find the right strap to replace this one. It is a little bit narrow. I really want a leather shoulder strap but haven't found the right one yet.

Moore

I got rid of my vest and been using something similar.
[

Greg Massey

Got rid of my vest also i'm using a camo range bag i really like the range bag a lot better..

tha bugman

I have carried a bag now it has been reduced to storage of my turkey call acquiring addiction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slicksbeagles1

When I started turkey hunting I had a friend that we went to the NWTF convention and there was a guy selling different bags with the name magnum and I bought a backpack which I can carry everything you might need and have used it since that time. I then bought a vest and tried it and did not like it so it's been in the closet since

OldSchool

Nice! I have a double shell bag made by Duluth Pack that I've carried deer hunting for years and I'm using it more and more for turkey hunting these days. I've been complimented on my "nice purse" more than once, but when I pull out a dry pair of gloves, a sandwich and a soda, the compliments usually stop. ;D

Bob
Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

Stickbow98

I've carried a Brossie Bag for several years now and added one of these to the strap to make it more comfortable.
http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/2-Shoulder-Pad-32p211.htm
"Have Bow & Benelli....Will Travel!"

Cutt

Quote from: drenalinld on March 04, 2016, 11:51:00 PM
Trying to find the right strap to replace this one. It is a little bit narrow.

A quake claw incorporated as a strap would work well.

catman529

Looks pretty nice. I don't usually carry a bag turkey hunting but I might need to find a sling for my new tripod, it's heavy. The camera/tripod and shotgun are the only things that don't fit in my pockets right now

spaightlabs

That's a nice looking purse you have there. :smiley-char092:

Happy

That's not a purse, that's a murse. :funnyturkey:

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Full strut

I've wanted to switch to a brossie or a tom teasers quick sack. Is the brossie quality? I've heard the new ones don't hold up well. Only reason I ask!

drenalinld

The quality seems good but I haven't used it in the woods yet.

Terry

Quote from: Full strut on March 07, 2016, 11:53:10 PM
I've wanted to switch to a brossie or a tom teasers quick sack. Is the brossie quality? I've heard the new ones don't hold up well. Only reason I ask!
I've used mine for two seasons without a problem