turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

natural addiction slate

Started by Spitten and drummen, March 03, 2016, 07:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spitten and drummen

Got home from work today and my padauk slate was waiting. Been playing it all afternoon and I will say this. It is the best sounding slate call I ever laid a striker on. It sounds phenomenonal.  I have some very fine slate calls but this one moved to number one edging my platz cherry and lonzo black acrylic.  I know everyone has a different ear for calls but I know this is one of those that sounds like a hen and not another turkey call. Yall may want to take a look at them. You will be glad you did.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

scoot12

I have heard nothing but awesome things about their slate and can't wait to get mine.  Scoot

diesel79

My zebrawood arrived today.  I feel the same.  Sounds awesome.

Jgarrett

I have one with the persimmon striker and it is a very nice call.
John Garrett IV
The Panhandle of Florida

REBELYELL

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on March 03, 2016, 07:00:12 PM
Got home from work today and my padauk slate was waiting. Been playing it all afternoon and I will say this. It is the best sounding slate call I ever laid a striker on. It sounds phenomenonal.  I have some very fine slate calls but this one moved to number one edging my platz cherry and lonzo black acrylic.  I know everyone has a different ear for calls but I know this is one of those that sounds like a hen and not another turkey call. Yall may want to take a look at them. You will be glad you did.

Told you brother. Glad you like it.
:icon_thumright:

Spitten and drummen

You ain't lying. This one wont go anywhere. Thanks brother.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

jed clampett

Glad to hear that I got one coming...in padauk also!!

scoot12

I just received my padauk slate from Del today and this call is flat out awesome.  Everyones opinion is a little different but I can't believe its a slate call when I run it.  It even kees effortlessly and for a slate that is something.  Thanks Del,  you guys build a winner with this combo.  Scoot

davisd9

Love the walnut pot I got for my boy!

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

savduck

Appreciate it fellas. Got the next round of orders mailing out next week.
Georgia Boy

Andy S.

Good stuff, thanks for sharing.

Del - how much are the slates running with shipping, and what is the expected turn around time? Just trying to get an idea, thanks!
Andy S.

If I had saved all the money I spent on hunting, I'd spend it on hunting.

Gobbleandgrunt

I ordered a glass call from them the other day. I got a zebrawood slate from a buddy of mine. Amazing pot call!!!

Gobbleandgrunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gobbleandgrunt

You can play from the edge to the middle. It does the sweet quiet stuff in the middle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

savduck

Quote from: Andy S. on March 12, 2016, 06:04:03 PM
Good stuff, thanks for sharing.

Del - how much are the slates running with shipping, and what is the expected turn around time? Just trying to get an idea, thanks!

50 plus 7 shipping. We made a few more last week, half are spoken for but we have a few available ready to ship next week
Georgia Boy