OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WTB Mossy Oak Bottomland Hoodie or fleece jacket

Started by vahunter5, February 21, 2016, 07:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vahunter5

I can't find either of the above items in bottomland I need 1 or the other to complete this season's gear. In either med, large, or xl. Let me know what you have. Thank you.

vahunter5

goblr77

I have a Mossy oak bottomland performance hoodie in XL I'm willing to part ways with. Worn it in the woods once.

http://store.mossyoak.com/detail.aspx?ID=12208

paboxcall

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Capt. Randy

Cabelas did have the under armour hoodie in bottomland back a few months ago. The big logo one, not sure if you would be ok with that.

vahunter5

Thank you. But I can't figure out why in the world they would outline that logo on that hoodie with the bright stitching they use. It ruins it in my opinion.

Capt. Randy

Sorry VA hunter I forgot the UA logo was bright orange!!!

vahunter5

Thank you but all there bottomland is out of stock and has been.

southern_leo

Quote from: vahunter5 on February 22, 2016, 06:25:22 PM
Thank you. But I can't figure out why in the world they would outline that logo on that hoodie with the bright stitching they use. It ruins it in my opinion.
Because camo is a fad right now. Where we use it and love it for it practicality and because we love outdoors alot of people that wear it also worry about getting dirty and won't go out in the woods alone because they see it as a fashion thing. I agree it doesn't make sense.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

vahunter5

vahunter5

Quote from: southern_leo on February 23, 2016, 08:49:29 AM
Quote from: vahunter5 on February 22, 2016, 06:25:22 PM
Because camo is a fad right now. Where we use it and love it for it practicality and because we love outdoors alot of people that wear it also worry about getting dirty and won't go out in the woods alone because they see it as a fashion thing. I agree it doesn't make sense.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This is true bud. I've been turkey hunting for 30 years and love hunting out of old school camo like bottomland.

TallTimberGabriel

Quote from: vahunter5 on February 23, 2016, 08:26:20 AM
Thank you but all there bottomland is out of stock and has been.
Might try calling the store in West Point. I went in there last wk and I'm almost sure I saw what you are looking for.