Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Gooserbat's...giveaway. And the Winner is....

Started by Gooserbat, February 20, 2016, 11:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WNCTracker

I love them because my kids can use them to drive my wife crazy this time of year.

Dr Juice

The box call is on the top of my list due to its capability of being loud, crisp, and raspy to get those BIG boyz hollering! :OGturkeyhead:

Redfish

I love the ability to put a rubber band on it and make a convincing gooble.
John 3:16

Big Rack

I love em cause they are easy and old school. Hate it when your hunting with somebody and they squawk every step they take.
TWE Custom Calls
Youtube: Callmakerinbama
Email: callmakerinbama@gmail.com

laker

Love them for the sounds but hate the bulkiness of them in my vest. I dont hate them enough not to carry a good sounding one though!  :icon_thumright:

Tail Feathers

I just love the feel of a wooden box call in the hand. 
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

theroaddog

I love a box call because my dad(who does not hunt) bought me A southland  box call and the book "Turkey Hunting Spring And Fall" when I was a youngun and got this whole thing started.

Hookinembig

I love the box call because it was the first type of turkey call I was able to run.

jepcho

pleasanthillgob

I've found a box is sometimes the only call that will get a stubborn cobbler to come.

roosted

super mag

My box is like the long distance operator[Sarah give me long beard 250 yards west please.

Smooth_Operator

I love box calls for locating, I hate box calls for having to lug them around...

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep,  
But I have promises to keep,  
And miles to go before I sleep,  
And miles to go before I sleep."

fishfrey

I hate that the lid always slides against the rail when I try to put it down on an incoming bird and it makes the dreaded screech sound.

Full strut

i like their ability to cut through the wind, but hate how easy it is to over-call with one in your hands