OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Gooserbat's...giveaway. And the Winner is....

Started by Gooserbat, February 20, 2016, 11:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitch black

lhprop1

Box calls don't get all gummed up with Copenhagen.  Well, not if you're doing it properly anyway.

Tunaguy

" I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member." Groucho Marx

870BkWht

I love them for cutting hard and locating mid day birds, and being able to gobble on one, since I cant gobble on anything else.

fenderhunt4

Love how realistic they sound and hate trying to tune one again after it's gotten wet.

Scott Hock

I love them for the different sounds you can produce with them.

Gen273

I like them because they are a classic call that still gets the job done.

soky

I love box calls because they're rectangle, make the full circle of turkey sounds, and a square can run one.

Ericbrooks

tha bugman

Quote from: Big Rack on February 22, 2016, 02:26:58 PM
I love em cause they are easy and old school. Hate it when your hunting with somebody and they squawk every step they take.
amen to the squawking while we walking...really....do you not hear that or do you just not care? 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tha bugman

Quote from: soky on February 23, 2016, 11:18:43 PM
I love box calls because they're rectangle, make the full circle of turkey sounds, and a square can run one.
LOL!!  Please allow me to use this quote in future conversations!

Gooserbat

Quote from: Gooserbat on February 20, 2016, 11:42:24 PM

I'll draw a random bill from my wallet. I will use the serial numbers to create the winning number.  Let's do the 2nd and 7th numeric digets to create the winning number.  The winning number will correspond with the post count. 

Winner is.....

Satellitehunter

Congratulations and thanks to all who participated.  We'll do it again soon.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

tha bugman

tomstopper

Satellitehunter

Wow I never win anything!! Thanks Gooserbat it will get put to great use out here in Oregon.