Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Hello from the New rookie

Started by Big Al, February 12, 2016, 11:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Al

Hey fellows I hope one day I can be as much help to someone as y'all have to all the rookies like myself. Just joined tonight but have been reading all your post over the last week or so. Everyone seems to love helping others out and I'll be the first to say I'm gonna need it. I've hunted deer and fished for as long as I can remember. I'm 45 years old, have a wonderful wife, 1 son, 2 daughters and a beautiful grand daughter as of 2/7/16. This will be my 1st year turkey hunting. Thankfully my buddy's Dad who was a turkey calling machine as he would say back in the day is going to help me with the calling and tutorials on my 1st couple of hunts. Glad to be a small part of what seems to be a awesome group of people. Looking forward to absorbing as much info from y'all as possible and maybe one day I can pass it on to someone else. Good luck to all of you in everything you do.

mwr

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Big Al

thenatural67

CRUSADERS
2016 Old Gobbler Contest Champions

tomstopper

Dr Juice

Welcome and enjoy. The downfall to this hobby is that it is addicting like crack! I must admit, I am an addict :-)
Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRKYKLR

Quote from: mlisandro on March 03, 2016, 06:29:34 PM
Welcome and enjoy. The downfall to this hobby is that it is addicting like crack! I must admit, I am an addict :-)
Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
^^^^Exactly!

mgm1955

SS Calls

OldSchool

Hi Big Al,  :welcomeOG: It sounds like you've been blessed with a great family and congratulations on your granddaughter. We have 2 grandsons, 3 and 6 and I don't know what I ever did without them.

Good luck with the turkeys!! :icon_thumright:

Bob

Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

wvhoyt19

boomer

penna shooter

Perpetual optimism is a force multiplier.

3FEATHERS