OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

NWTF Convention 2016

Started by quent09, February 08, 2016, 10:45:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rbreedi1

Ill be up there Saturday.. Looking forward to it.
Thunder Ridge Totes

cphill

I will be there Friday and Saturday myself ..I been about 8 years they r right Saturday is packed...I have never watched the calling but I plan it friday

southern_leo

Quote from: quent09 on February 10, 2016, 09:25:55 AM
My assumption is that seating for the calling is a first come first serve type of situation.  If this is the case, would you recommend getting their as early as possible to try and lock up a great seat or is this not really all that important? I have never been to a calling competition, even a local one and Im hoping to learn about the process and what goes into it.  So I have to drive basically from downtown Nashville out to Opryland, my game plan was to leave about 7AM.  Sorry for all the questions, Im a newbie and Im just trying to avoid missing out on anything.  Once again, thank you for any help you can offer.
From downtown 7am should be more than plenty of time. Traffic will be going into nashville you will be driving east bound which is away from downtown. Depending on which way you drive I don't see you hitting much traffic. I'd be surprised if it took you 30-45 mins depending on where your driving from downtown. FYI if you park in directed parking lot I think it's  $5. I'm parking on that side of opry Mills mall next door and walking then it's free. And you and easily get to Bass Pro over there when you leave  :D

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

GSLAM95

I will arrive Friday morning and be there until Sunday at noon.  Look forward to seeing everyone.  Safe travels...

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

tha bugman

Just enjoy....this will be my first time in many years not going and I'm sitting here wishing I was there.  Oh well maybe next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk