News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Pa.Mt.Man, January 25, 2016, 08:56:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pa.Mt.Man

Howdy Fellas,

I was a member here years ago before my wife and I split up for awhile and I moved across the country by myself. Spent a few years on the darkside, but I survived. Anyhow, must have been because I wasn't on here for a long time the server erased me. I tried using my same email I used years ago, but it didn't recognize me and I had to start a new account. Oh well.

I moved back to Pennsylvania this Thanksgiving from North Dakota oilfields. As you all know bottom fell out of industry and my company cut tons of people. Living at our hunting and fishing cabin trapping coyotes and having a blast while looking for a new job.  I replaced a pile of firearms from nasty separation that I had to sale accept for my turkey slayer. I'm in the market for a new Turkey Guillotine so to speak. At one time I had a H&R 10 gauge, Mossberg 535 Turkey Thug and a Benelli super nova I had got a choke tube off of Clark for.   I can't remember what his name was on here or where he was from, but he was a Helluva nice fella and full of knowledge on shotguns. I'm leaning towards a Mossberg 835, but aging and thinking it's time to start leaning away from the 3.5 inch and go 3 inch. Time to start researching again and leaning on you fellas for some guidance. What's the latest greatest?   Lol!  Have a good one.

Glad to be back,

Jason

outdoors

WELCOME BACK
IM THINKING YOUR THINKING ITS CLARK FOR THE KNOWLEDGE OF SHOTGUNS HES STILL HEAR
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

OldSchool

Hi Jason. You were here before I was, so I don't have to tell you what a great place this is. I'll just say welcome back.

I spent some time on the darkside myself. Glad to hear things are looking up.

Bob
Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

Pa.Mt.Man

Hi Bob,

Thank you sir. I was lost but now I am found.

Yes Clark is it. I see him on here allaboutshooting is what he goes by here.

Double B

I was having deja vu all over again reading your intro!  :z-dizzy:   Couple minor edits and I was in your shoes brother, and they's a whole lot more of us in here.  Welcome!     :icon_thumright:
Followed by buzzards

Pa.Mt.Man

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

mgm1955

Sully53

paboxcall

Good to see you back.

:wagon:
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

mwr

:wagon:  Back!!!

Mike

tomstopper

Welcome back brother and  good luck this spring..  :welcomeOG:

SS Calls

Dr Juice

Welcome back and good luck this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk