North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

General discussion

Started by nickhrp, February 02, 2016, 08:51:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cphill

Congratulations on the bird young buck

YoungbuckTX

got another yesterday. almost 21lbs, 7/8, 9.25 beard. taking it easy for a few days, only have 1 tag left
line 'em up

turkey buster

We got us a killer! Congratulations on another bird. My season opens Saturday

Illini Tom

congrats again, youngbuck
great pic, too
good luck and get a biggun, buster
gonna be warm overnight (50) so i am headin out scouting/listening in the morning

sonofabuck

excellent job!!!   Kentucky doesn't open until the 16th so I have to suffer looking at all these kills pics.  LOL

nickhrp

God Bless the Outdoors

nickhrp

Quote from: YoungbuckTX on March 22, 2016, 08:39:40 AM
got another yesterday. almost 21lbs, 7/8, 9.25 beard. taking it easy for a few days, only have 1 tag left

does he out score your first bird if so you can upgrade him
God Bless the Outdoors

Gooserbat

I think but ask someone to be sure you are only allowed one upgrade.  If so wait until the end to do any upgrades.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

davisd9

Quote from: Gooserbat on March 23, 2016, 12:28:23 AM
I think but ask someone to be sure you are only allowed one upgrade.  If so wait until the end to do any upgrades.

You can upgrade as many times as you need to.

Sent from the Strut Zone
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

nickhrp

Quote from: davisd9 on March 23, 2016, 07:02:14 AM

Quote from: Gooserbat on March 23, 2016, 12:28:23 AM

You can upgrade as many times as you need to.

Sent from the Strut Zone
That's what I thought but I wasn't sure
God Bless the Outdoors

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

cphill

Congratulations again man u r on a roll

turkey buster

Went scouting this morning for the opener tomorrow. Heard 5 gobblers and seen 4 strutters. Out of the 9 birds they were in 7 different locations. Looks like I got a good chance in the morning!

nickhrp

Quote from: turkey buster on March 25, 2016, 01:34:57 PM
Went scouting this morning for the opener tomorrow. Heard 5 gobblers and seen 4 strutters. Out of the 9 birds they were in 7 different locations. Looks like I got a good chance in the morning!
I only seen two strutters on my place just hope they survive till I make it home in 3.5 weeks????
God Bless the Outdoors

nickhrp

Quote from: turkey buster on March 25, 2016, 01:34:57 PM
I only seen two strutters on my place just hope they survive till I make it home in 3.5 weeks
God Bless the Outdoors