only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey Gun Picture Thread

Started by Ol'Mossy, March 29, 2011, 04:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steinb3rg

A300 in Max 4
Tristar Viper in Duck Blind

Waiting for my Obsession skin to show up for the tristar. Decided to make the tristar my dedicated turkey slayer, at least for this year. I'll be looking into a single shot 20 for next season. Like the idea of a lightweight 20 for running and gunning.

sierra6

"When the Turkeys ain't gobblin, it's tough to make em stop!"

Eddie12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stoeger M3000

coonhunter

My Old 870 Super Mag.  I just hydro dipped in Oak Bark camo.
Joshua 24:15

grousec

My 930 Pistol Grip Turkey.  I now have an Indian Creek Tube.

dzsmith

youll have to look close as this the only pic I have of the guns. the details about this gun are in my signature below. this is my 5th season hunting with it. until last season I didn't get to hunt a whole lot, but its taken 6 birds so far, and ive got 3 merriums for this season and one local bird I can still take so it should have 10 notches on it by may
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."

THattaway

Added a new gun this season, 20ga Rem 1187, jelly head with Hevi 7s and FFIII for a nice even hunting pattern to 40 yards.
"Turkeys ain't nothing but big quail son."-Dad

"The truth is that no one really gives a dam how many turkeys you kill."-T

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

Quote from: CW on March 29, 2011, 05:12:59 PM
Not the best pic, but here's a couple of them

I like the Greenleaf, I have one myself
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

SnapT

Tristar Hunter Mag Camo 3 1/2 .     Bushnell TR-25 (going to go FF3 or Vortex venom when I buy my son a shotty) . Chokes not installed yet .
Sadly unfired  : (

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

This is where I meant to post this the first time.

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

mbowyer51

Here are my turkey guns. Top is a Mossberg 500 in woodland camo, next is my 835 in mossy oak treestand, third one is my Browning BPS 10 gauge, and the last is a Winchester model 37 that has been fitted with a 21" 10 gauge barrel

Shredder

Remington 870 Super + Mossberg 835 Super/Tactical Stock...

longbow2240

Western Auto Revalation 20gauge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk