turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey Gun Picture Thread

Started by Ol'Mossy, March 29, 2011, 04:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herms27

Here is my completed project. First gun I've ever owned and will be with me on my very first day of hunting April 27. Can't wait!

Browning A5 3.5 26" Realtree
Indian Creek Black Diamond Strike .670 choke
EoTech 512 HWS in Realtree
Browning X-Cellerator sling in Realtree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr Juice

laker

Herms, that is a beautiful gun.

10gaugemag

Browning Gold NWTF 3" Running a Star Dot .669, Williams Fire Sights, so far Win. HV #5's are ruling the numbers game with Pre FC 2 oz. #4's close behind.

roboto65

My new Mossy looking forward to getting my first Rios

Stickbow98

With still a little over 2 weeks before NY season opens, everything is sighted in and ready to go!

Gobble, Gobble, BOOM!!   :OGturkeyhead:

Encore 20 ga., Mueller Quick Shot, Limbsaver Recoil Pad, Cheek/Comb Pad, Fed. HW 3" #6's.

Benelli SBE 12 ga., Fastfire 2, XXXFull Comp-N-Choke tube, Win. Longbeards 3" 5's.

"Have Bow & Benelli....Will Travel!"

blgoode

Here is the best kind of turkey gun picture I like to take. After a turkey was brought down!!

lowoctane

I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

IA_Gobbler

My new 870 Express 20 gauge (pictured below), Phoenix Technology KickLite stock, Williams sights, still playing with chokes and shells. Also thinking about putting a scope or red dot on it. Love it so far, also (not pictured) Benelli Nova 12 gauge with HS Undertaker choke

longislandloco

Nice guns, one and all, happy shootin'.
"A man ought to have a good shotgun, needn't be an expensive shotgun, just a good shotgun".....Old Moe

357MAGNOLE

Here is my newest addition.

Stoeger M3000 with a TRS-25 red dot.  I ordered a Sumtoy .650 for it, will see how it patterns when that comes in. Got a bunch of Long beard #6's ready to go for a fun day of patterning.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

Footballer

VAarrowslinger

thuber

Here's my harem of turkey guns. I'm always looking for the perfect gun.

sixbird

Quote from: Herms27 on March 25, 2015, 07:57:41 PM
Here is my completed project. First gun I've ever owned and will be with me on my very first day of hunting April 27. Can't wait!

Browning A5 3.5 26" Realtree
Indian Creek Black Diamond Strike .670 choke
EoTech 512 HWS in Realtree
Browning X-Cellerator sling in Realtree

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!
Question about mounting system. Actually about the base itself.
Was of the understanding that there was no mounting base available for the A5. That looks like a very viable base. What is it and where did you find it?
Sure lots of guys looking at those A5's but holding off because of limited optics options...