OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Please Pray

Started by OldSchool, January 20, 2016, 10:04:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldSchool

For my girlfriends mom. She's 90 years old and lost her third child the day before yesterday. She has some health problems herself, and this has taken a huge toll on her. Our family would greatly appreciate your prayers for her. Thank you.

Bob
Call 'em close, It's the most fun you'll ever have doing the right thing.

HFultzjr

OldSchool

Thank you very much, it means a lot to us.

Bob

pappy

losing loved ones especially your children is never easy to accept at any age, I have dealt with folks for years who have had to say goodbye to their children, I always remind them of the Lord's promise that as His children we will be reunited again so our goodbyes become see you later...you and your family are in our prayers, pappy...
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

OldSchool

Thank you pappy, we appreciate it.

Bob

SS Calls

OldSchool

Double B

Praying for you and yours Old School.  This board has been a welcoming place and I hope we can be a support to you in this time.    :jesus-cross:
Followed by buzzards

OldSchool

Thank you Double B. My girlfriend thanks you all too, and she appreciates your prayers and support.

Bob

OldSchool

I have an update. Mom ended up in the hospital with congestive heart failure and pneumonia a couple days ago. She's had congestive heart failure for a while, but It's been under control up to now. They put her on a heavy duty antibiotic for the pneumonia, along with a steroid to try to get rid of the fluid around her heart.

I can hardly believe how much better she looks and acts today. She looks more like her old self again, and says she feels better. The Dr. says she's not out of the woods yet, but he's impressed with the progress she's making, especially for someone her age. We're all hoping it continues.

Thank you again for your prayers and support, It's very much appreciated.

Bob

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

OldSchool

Thank you very much misfire. I'm happy to be able to say that Mom's doing better every day. They've gotten  her congestive heart failure back under control, and her lungs are clearing up. They won't let her come home until she's able to walk on her own again, but for her age she's one tough lady and she's making progress every day.

Thanks again,

Bob

misfire

That is great news Bob. Still praying
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

runngun

Praying for your family.

Ray

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

OldSchool

Thank you Ray. She's weak and tired, but mom is finally back home and surrounded by friends and family.

Thank you all again for your kind words, your thoughts and prayers, it means more to us than you'll ever know. God bless you all.

Thank you,

Bob